* VIP Children are not permitted to attend any Cocktail Receptions, Dinners or Fashion Show.
** "Suggested" fee applied to each car is $300.00 (three hundred US dollars. Other amounts above are greatly appreciated. Entry fee payments are 100% tax deductible, as all entry fees will be shared among the event's elected charities. Additional distributions are appreciated. The registration fee includes a Participation Plaque, an Owner's Program, VIP admission for Two (2) to all related events, luncheons on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Pre-Opening Cocktail Party with Peter Max at the Ferragamo showroom, Opening Night Cocktail party and the Gala Dinner and Awards ceremony on Saturday night, as well as the Good-Bye party on Sunday night.
***The New York City Concours d'Elegance does not charge a mandatory entry fee. We only suggest payment of an entry fee. All proceeds from entry fees generously offered by participants will be shared equally by the benefiting charities. Checks will be held by the organizer until your application has been approved. We will promptly return all checks for those cars that have not been selected for the 2005 event. Thank you for your kind and generous contribution.
Entry Fee Payment
Check or money orders in US funds only, payable to "New York City Concours d'Elegance, Inc."
- Applicant information: Please print all information provided clearly and legibly; Print names to appear on Car Card as desired. Limit to two (2) names. Awards will be presented to car owners with names appearing on the cars during the Award Ceremonies. There will be two judging categories: Multi-Make event, divided into several different classes, on Friday and Saturday ( Awards ceremony Saturday), and the classic Ferrari event on Sunday (Awards ceremony on Sunday).
- Guest information: Fill out each guest's first then last name clearly and legibly. Each registered car has one (1) free guest. Additional but limited VIP guest passes are available for purchase. Please contact us for further details after your entry has been accepted.
- Accommodations: Host hotel for the New York City Concours d'Elegance is the Ritz Carlton Central Park on Central Park South. Please make all your room requests through our office as the Host hotel is reserved for participants, judges and selected guests only. All other travel needs or Hotel requests can be fulfilled by using the travel form on our website or by calling Bonnie Sherman at (619) 482-2223 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the safety of the spectators and cars: NO PETS, skateboards, or in-line skates will be allowed on the Event Rink.
- Young children must be under the supervision of a responsible adult.
- Maintain a responsible distance from the cars: buckles, zippers, large handbags and swinging cameras can easily inflict costly damages.
- All Event Cars must be driven into the Event/Rink under their own power – please check the time schedule for mandatory hours of entrance and exit.
- Central Park does not permit vehicle access to the Wollman Rink before 10:00 pm and after 6:00 am. Please take this into consideration with all of your travel plans. Nearby secure parking in underground parking garage with our own 24-hour security staff has been arranged.
- The decision of the Judges / Judging Committee is FINAL.